Privacy & Legal
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate with our clients via newsletter and emails
- Complete purchase and delivery of goods, services and/or donations
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we'll be unable to contact you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
- We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services.
- We may use this information from time to time to deliver targeted advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook).
- For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.